Early Bird Deadline for 2014 Minnesota Travel Guide Is July 24
Release Date: Jul 16, 2013
The Minnesota Travel Guide is the response piece for the Explore Minnesota advertising campaign, is ordered from the Explore Minnesota website by thousands of travelers and is distributed at all Minnesota Travel Information Centers and affiliates, Mall of America and the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. A total of 300,000 copies of the piece will be printed for 2014.
Save even more off of already competitive advertising rates by sending a signed contract and payment postmarked by 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, July 24, 2013, for your ad in the 2014 Minnesota Travel Guide.
Your ad in the Minnesota Travel Guide:
- Includes the online edition with links to advertisers’ websites at no additional charge.
- Makes you part of the only official Minnesota Travel Guide.
- Reaches a highly qualified, targeted audience of travelers interested in Minnesota.
- Drives consumers to your website.
- Puts your community or business information in the hands of consumers as they plan their trips.
- Places you in a travel guide highly rated by consumers.
- Is a very cost effective way to reach more than 300,000 households with up to 600,000 potential customers.
- Complements your presence on www.exploreminnesota.com.
For more information, go to: http://www.exploreminnesota.com/industry-minnesota/ways-to-get-involved/print-advertising/index.aspx.
For more details contact:
Metro and Northeast Regions:
Tim Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Central, Northwest and Southern Regions:
David Bergman, email@example.com