EMT Co-Opportunities 2014
We're excited to present the 2014 Co-Opportunities program which offers deep discounts for both the private and non-profit Minnesota tourism industry. Some of the highlights of the 2014 Co-Opportunities are:
-50% off TV advertising in Minnesota and Chicago and suburban area
-Midwest Living's full circulation of 905,000+
-A new in-banner video program for the U.S. & Canada
Other media include U.S & Canadian mobile advertising, digital outdoor advertising, monthly e-newsletters, travel trade magazine advertising plus more opportunities which will be announced shortly.
Our agreement with our vendors stipulates that Co-Opportunities are exclusively Explore Minnesota rates and that lower prices are not available to individual advertisers.
If you have questions regarding Explore Minnesota Co-Opportunities, contact Lana Sloan, email@example.com, Tel: 651 757-1869 or 1 800-657-3638.
To receive our Explore Minnesota Co-Opportunities newsletters, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "Add me to the Co-Opportunities e-newsletter" in the subject line.
All Co-Opportunities Programs are co-branded with Explore Minnesota
Note: Some Co-Opportunities require a minimum number of participants, are limited by available funding and may be subject to termination depending on availability. Grant dollars do not qualify with this program.
For your convenience, here is a Download Co-Opportunities Flyer with brief descriptions of each program.
Links to individual Co-Opportunities:
1. TV - Chicago
2. TV - Minneapolis/St. Paul
3. Digital Outdoor - Minneapolis/St. Paul
4. In-Banner Video U.S. & Canada
5. Midwest Living Magazine Insert Mar/Apr
6. Mobile Advertising - U.S. & Canada
7. Newspaper - Winnipeg Free Press
8. E-Newsletters - Behaviorally Targeted Shared & Solos
9. Minnesota Monthly Magazine Inserts in March & November Issues
10. Leisure Group Travel Magazine - April & June Issues
11. Group Tour Magazine - February & August Issues