- Polaris Experience CenterPolaris Experience Center Step back in time and experience the birth of snowmobiling and the growth of Polaris Industries through the years at the Polaris Experience Center. Includes various exhibits, gift shop and interpretive center. Tours of the Polaris plant are provided Mon-Fri at 2 pm.
- Roseau Hockey TraditionRoseau Hockey Tradition Roseau, voted the 2010 Minnesota Hockey Capital, is home to NHL, Olympic and college hockey heroes. Roseau's historic Memorial Arena has hosted a state record 7 State High School Championship Teams and the famed Stanley Cup. Come to Roseau and watch excellent youth hockey or participate in Roseau's many tournaments throughout the winter.
- SnowmobilingSnowmobiling Roseau, home of Polaris and the sport of snowmobiling offers hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails including forest trail riding, open field and ditch riding and extensive lake riding. Roseau provides ample support services and accommodations for snowmobilers of all types.
- Great Grey OwlGreat Grey Owl Roseau's unique and abundant wildlife provides sportsmen and wildlife enthusiasts alike vast opportunities for hunting and wildlife watching. Surrounded by thousands of acres of public lands and varied habitats Roseau is home to some of the most unique wildlife such as wild orchid (Showy Lady Slippers), moose, elk, bear, and birds to name just a few.
- Oak Crest Golf CourseOak Crest Golf Course Play Roseau's 18-hole championship golf course located along the Roseau River. The course features a links style layout on the front nine and a tight traditional layout on the back nine. Enjoy a well manicured course, practice green, driving range, cart rentals, stocked pro shop, bar and dining area.