On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a Lake or River
- Swimming Beach
- Hiking Trail
- Lake/River Access (Boat Ramp)
- Open to the general public, no membership required
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Phone reservations can be made by calling 866-857-2757 (TTY: 952-936-4008) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily November through March, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily April through October.
Length of Stay
- Daily site rental
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Open in fall
Number/Type of Campsites
- TOTAL number of campsites: 22
- TOTAL number of campsites available in winter: 0
From Hinckley take St. Hwy. 48 east from I-35, 23 mi. to Co. Rd. 173.; Turn left and go north on 173 for 5 mi. to the Tamarack Forest Rd.; Follow the forest road approx. 5 mi. to campground.