Located on a Lake or River
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a Lake or River
- Swimming Beach
- Hiking Trail
- Lake/River Access (Boat Ramp)
- Dock Space/Slips/Mooring Buoys
- Snowmobile Trail (groomed)
- Open to the general public, no membership required
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:Phone reservations can be made by calling 866-857-2757 (TTY: 952-936-4008) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily November through March, and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily April through October.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:Recycling barrels available by toilets. We purchase recycled paper products, and products low in toxicity when possible. We purchase items locally when possible.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
Length of Stay
- Daily site rental
- Pets allowed in campsite
- Open in fall
Number/Type of Campsites
- TOTAL number of campsites
- TOTAL number of campsites available in winter
From Jacobson take St. Hwy. 65 south 2.5 miles. Turn left on 657th Street. Continue east for 3 miles and then the road T's. Turn south on 170th place which leads you 1 mile into the campground.