Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Pheasant hunting is available year-round. A bird license is not required on our preserve. Fishermen year-round can take advantage of our lodging and facilities. We are located approximately 25 miles from Upper Red Lake fishing.
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Accessible to Disabled
29 miles North of Bemidji. Take Hwy 15 North to Hwy 1. Go 1 mile East. From Blackduck go North of Hwy 72 for 10 miles. Turn left (West) on Hwy 1, then 11 miles. Transportation to / from Bemidji airport can be arranged.
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity): 32
- Banquet Facilities (maximum capacity): 32
- Catering Available
- Commercial Air Service Nearby