Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: The Great River Arts Center is open Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and on Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: The Great River Arts Association recycles plastics, metals, cardboard, and office paper. Portions of the Arts Center use compact fluorescent bulbs for reduced energy usage.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
From Highway 10 take the exit for Hwy 27. Head west at bottom of ramp. At the 3rd light (not counting the one at the bottom of the ramp) take a left on 1st Street. GRAA is at end of block on the right. (122 S.E. First Street, Little Falls)
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- URL/Meetings Web Page: http://greatriverart.wordpress.com/rental
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity): 150
- Banquet Facilities (maximum capacity): 150
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 2