Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Hours vary by season. See website at www.dakotacounty.us/parks, search Visitor Center.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center is the first park building in Minnesota to receive the Silver Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, certification. The Visitor Center showcases a vegetative roof, rain garden and day lighting.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Visitor Center is located at 860 Cliff Road in Eagan.
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity): 70
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 1