Located on a Lake or River
- Deer Yard
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Open All year, skiing generally available from mid December until Early April. Conditions report available at www.cascadelodgemn.com Consider Joining NORPINE trail association for up to date information on the trails/conditions including trail reports.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: Our facility works hard to minimize run off and manages the trail system in conjunction with Cascade Lodge and Solbakken Resort who practice green policies.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Major Trail heads at Cascade Lodge, Solbakken Resort, Deeryard Lake Trail head, Hall Road, Caribou Trail, and Lutsen Ski Hill Road.