Located on a Lake or River
- ST CROIX
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:Year round except Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter and Thanksgiving. Buildings: 8:00am-4:30pm daily; trails: 8am-4:30pm daily.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:Carpenter Nature Center was fortunate to receive a Dakota County Community POWER (Partners of Waste Education and Reduction) grant in the fall of 2006 to convert its 22 year-old Apple Blossom Races into a Zero Waste Event.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Located 1 mi north of intersection of Co Rd 21 and Hwy 10. Carpenter Nature Center is on the St. Croix River almost due west of Prescott, WI.