Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:7:30am-10pm. The local chapter of the Minnesota Audubon Society offers free tours every Tuesday at 9 a.m. during April and May. Meet at the Visitors Shelter in the parking lot off Roseway Road.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
At the Intersection of King's Hwy and Roseway Rd, turn onto Roseway Rd. At the first driveway you come to (right side of street) turn right to enter the parking lot.