Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Office & trails are open Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. Trails also accessible on some Saturdays, but please call first. Adult and youth programs throughout the year - check our website.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: Conservation is our top priority and we have installed renewable energy systems including geothermal heating/cooling, solar arrays and wind generator. These have drastically reduced our dependence of fossil fuels and sets an example of what can be done.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Transportation-Related Policies or Programs
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
About 90 miles north of Twin Cities, 60 miles south of Duluth via I-35. At Sandstone exit #191, take Hwy 61 west about 2 mi; turn right on Cty 27 then left at 'T' (still 27). Go 3 mi, turn right on Fox Rd (Cty 17), then immediate left into Audubon Dr.
- Dinner at the Lake with discounted lodging
10/12/2013 - 4/19/2014
- Birding Bonanza Weekend - Early Bird Discount
12/1/2013 - 5/1/2014
- Women's Wellness & Adventure Weekend - Early Bird Discount
1/1/2014 - 4/4/2014