Home>Where to Go>Listing Details
Error. Submission of this item to your trip planner may have timed out. Please try again or check your trip planner to make sure it has been added.
Discover why Perham, Minnesota is a great place to Live, Work, and Play!
Perham is located in the heart of Minnesota's lakes country at the center of 1000 lakes. Come experience the many recreational opportunities!
• Hours of shopping, over 20 unique gift and specialty shops
• Over 26 family-friendly resorts and campgrounds
• Take a drive on the Otter Trail Scenic By-way
• Bring a fishing rod and catch a big walleye or pan fish
• Golf the area's beautiful golf courses
• History! Check out the "In Their Own Words" Veteran's Museum & the Historical Museum
• Enjoy the sun and water by boating and swimming
• International Turtle Races every Wednesday in June, July, and August
• Turtle Fest Celebration June 14-22, 2014
• Enjoy the great outdoors! 30 miles to Maplewood State Park & Glendalough State Park
• Winter Fun! Otter Trail Snowmobile Trail & ice fishing