Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:The visitor's center is open April 1st - December 31st, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 to 5:00 pm. January - March 31st, Saturday only 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:WineHaven is owned and operated by the Peterson family, representing four generations of stewardship to the land and producing twenty wines from local grapes, fruit and honey grown by the Peterson's using sustainable farming methods.
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Directions From the Twin Cities: North on Interstate 35 to Highway 8 Exit, 8 miles east on Highway 8 to Chisago City, 0.25 mile north on Karmel Ave. to 292nd Street. Winery is 2nd entrance on left (1/4 mile).