Extra person charge $40/day or $200/wk. Day visitor-$25/person. Private Hot tubs on deck-$225/wk. Canoe, kayaks, bicycles & hiking trails available free to guests. Fishing boats, canoe, kayak & pontoon rental. Pets allowed in some cabins, $19 day.
A lovely family-friendly fishing resort in northern Minnesota surrounded by wilderness in a secluded bay on 16 acres with extensive shoreline.
- With 12 unique cabins to choose from you have the comforts of home with something for everyone! From “large family reunions” to a “cozy cabin for two.” We invite you to consider us for your next vacation!
- Complimentary canoe & kayak use with your cabin rental.
Fish, hike, swim, & explore on 65 miles of pristine, uninhabited wilderness waterways on Lake Kabetogama and Voyageurs National Park.
- Hundreds of islands, bays, coves, rock bluffs, & gorges to explore
- Floating water park
- Youth Quest Activities
- Sandy beach & beautiful lodge for your enjoyment
- Pontoon and fishing Boat rentals well equipped with GPS/fish finder
Lake Kabetogama (Ka-be-tow-ga-ma) is one of a chain of wilderness Border Lakes with majestic scenery and part of Voyageurs National Park on the Minnesota, Ontario border.
From the dock of Northern Lights, there are 65 miles of uninhabited, road-less wilderness waterways with hundreds of islands, bays, coves, rock bluffs and gorges. There are dozens of additional remote hike-in or fly-in lakes with a variety of fishing and a lot of adventure. Visit Canada by car or boat!
The kids love the sandy beach, Floating Water Park and our weekly Youth Quest activities. Many say we have the best fishing in Minnesota!
Boats & Amenities:
- We offer excellent, high quality boats and pontoons equipped with GPS for safe boating and catching the big fish. If you’d like your fish cleaned, we can do that too!
- A boat slip is included free of charge with your cabin rental.
- We strive to include the extras, without charging extra.
- Sleep two to 16 in our housekeeping cabins and lodges.
Open to the general public, no membership required
Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
Other Date Information
Additional Date Information: 7 days 24 hrs during open season.
Desc of Green Practices in Place: Honored Recipient of the MN Green Tourism Award and we uphold the honor with commitment & passion!
Safe & biodegradable cleaning, energy saving lights & water. Our unique bio-engineered waste management system uses cattails to pre-process waste!
Approx 2 hr N of Duluth on Hwy 53. 30 miles No. of Orr, take a Rt on Co.Rd 122 (Gamma Road). Next to Gateway Gas Station. After 2.4 miles on Co.Rd 122 it turns left - stay on 122 - go 2 miles to Northern Lights Rd -go Rt. Follow signs to resort 1 mile.